Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 ML430
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any difficulties with AMGKIT as of late?... I have ordered from them in the past and though it took a while I did get my items. They have now gone to a strictly online system with correspondence only through Fax or email through thier website. I have sent a payment in a form of Money Order and know that the item I was buyin was a special order from Germany but after inquiring 4 times via email I have yet to receive a response and they don't have a phone number to get a hold of them. What should I do?... I'm kinda irritated that they can't respond to a simple email and let me know an approximate delivery date etc... Anyone else have any difficulty with them as of late since they went to thier new website format?... cheers guys

·
Registered
2007 ML350
532 Posts
I have the same problem. They cashed my check but never answer my emails. I've called the number below, but no response so far.

Guissell
6845 Narcoossee Road Suite #54
Orlando, FL 32822
Phone: 1-954-776-9020
Fax: 775-418-0131
http://www.*
[email protected]*.net

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Guys...

There is a reason why we have filtered their name from our site; many other owners have had problems in the past (they were formally known as Engis0ft) and hence we try our best to warn others against buying from them.

Best of luck with your purchase! I truly hope that it turns out well. [8]

·
Registered
99 ML430
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Drew... wish I knew before... but at least I got an address in case I gotta make a trip down to FL... haha... I don't care about the $80 just the principle of the matter. Cheers

·
Registered
2000 ML320 1987 560SL
231 Posts
It's not that hard, really...

NEVER use cash or equivalents when ordering online, by phone or mail. If you don't have a credit card (hard to imagine on this site) get one. Most (if not all your problems would be over if you had used credit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts