Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995 C220 Imperial Red
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,
This is kind of a strange request, but I don't have the owner's manual for my 1995 C220 so I can't decipher the indicator lights and their meaning.

One that has come on (and will intermittenly turn on and off periodically, even without restart) is what looks to be something to do with the lights. It is the same little diagram as is on the headlight dial (see picture below).

Anyway, I want to know if any kind soul out there with a similar year c220 could scan and send me a copy of the particular page(s) in your owners manual that show what indicator lights mean what. And if you are feeling incredibly awesome, you could scan in the headlight aiming/adjustment section for me too. I know I will have to buy myself a manual eventually, but one isn't very high in my budget priorities right now.

Thanks in advance for whoever helps me out with this! I really appreciate it.

-Brad

Edit: attached forgotten pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 C220 Imperial Red
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the pic of my dash. That is what I suspected, but after inspection, I don't think I have any lights out. I may need to double check, especially the third brake light.
-Brad

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 C220 Imperial Red
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a bunch! I will probably check around for more posts if it turns out that I don't have a light out and it might just be some loose wires. Because the indicator will turn on and off while I am driving sometimes.

Thanks again!
-Brad

·
Registered
1995 C220 Imperial Red
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help...turns out I had 1 of my driver side tail lights out. Those are hard to notice since there are two bulbs in each tail light. Stopping at shucks on the way home!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts