Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...some self-absorbed greedy 1-percenters have had such a spat with other self-absorbed greedy 1-percenters that they've all agreed none of them should make a dime this year. I have no idea how Lebron will feed his family. Or any of the other NBA stars. Or the team owners.

The people who had jobs facilitating these greedy fuckers though, they will have a bit more trouble feeding their families.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
This is where some RWNJ will step in and say that it's a good thing as it will keep inflation down. If there are not a bunch of really tall black dudes in town running back and forth in their Fruit of The Looms, beer will be cheaper for Guatemalans eviscerating catfish in Alabama.

·
Banned
14,116 Posts
beer was pretty cheap and shots were free each packer score tonight :)

even the scrub QB ran one in.

did you see cain tailgating? his cowboy act about being the only guy with a bold 999 plan was reminiscent of 'all mavericky'

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
To tell the truth, the only time pro ball gets interesting is the playoffs. Regular season looks like 8 guys standing around watching 2 guys having a little 1 on 1.

So maybe they could spare us the regular season, and just give us the playoffs. Otherwise, I really prefer college basketball, it's constant action, much livelier.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Two things:

1) Superficially, this seems to be about people deciding that their union protected collective bargaining rights were costing them money and they could get a better deal bargaining as individuals.

2) Pro basketball sucks and I hope they cancel every NBA season from now on just so I don't ever have to accidentally hear about it. College hoops and pro hockey is far more interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts