Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 E320 5 spd conversion
952 Posts
There are at least 2 part numbers for a 95, think it may depend upon if your car has ASR or not. You should find the p/n tag on your existing harness near the battery. I just purchased one at my local dealer. Price (with some negotiation) was lower than the online stores. . There's a used 124 440 29 33 on ebay now for $450 but when asked the seller couldn't verify build date (says no tag) but does know the part number (?). Nearer to you, MB of Monterey has sold them on ebay at reasonable price

·
Registered
95' e320
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i'll look and try to find the #s, that will give me a better idea on what i need....The quote from the mechanic was alot!

·
Registered
94 E320 5 spd conversion
952 Posts
Best is to check the tag on your harness near the battery (it may still be there and readable if you are lucky after 15 years). The correct part number can also be determined by dealer or other supplier by using the VIN. For ebay, search using mercedes engine wiring harness or the p/n I posted. It may not be the number you need, but you can get started that way. I'd call MB of Monterey also, give then the VIN and ask which harness you need, how much they want for it. I think they sold the 124 440 29 33 for around $850 on ebay (that sale is old enough to no longer show on a search of completed listings (it was there last week, but not today).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts