Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 clk 320
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to find a bodykit for a 1999 clk 320. the deal on the one i was getting got [email protected]#ked up. any ideas?

thanks

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
He probably wants an AMG body kit to cover up the black pieces. You can get replica AMG body kits off of eBay.

·
Registered
99 clk 320
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i've seen the replicas on ebay. i was trying to find maybe some links to some websites that might have some different options. any imput would be appreciated....

·
Registered
99 clk 320
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if anyone has a body kit for sale let me know. for the right price i can pay today through paypal. $$$$$$

·
Registered
02 E55; 99 CLK430 (Sold)
1,795 Posts
There's a guy on the other site that's selling his complete stock AMG bodykit.

·
Registered
00 CLK 430
405 Posts
Sarge, where'd you get the lorinser fenders from? who's doing the work for you? i'm in columbus and have heard that truemotorsports does a good job

·
Registered
99 clk 320
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
juntao said:
Sarge, where'd you get the lorinser fenders from? who's doing the work for you? i'm in columbus and have heard that truemotorsports does a good job
they're the one thing that will be on my car that is replica. i just cant afford $2,000 a piece for the real ones!!!!:eek: i got them from ebay. im cool with a seller from california and got them for the low!!! his seller name is something like "diobloxiracing". if you want some let me know and i will talk to him for you to see if i can get you a discount. they are fiberglass though. and fiberglass can somethimes have a wavey finish. make sure you address this before getting them painted/ clearcaoted.
as far as who's doing it, i just got them a few days ago, and havent started looking yet. what is the place you just mentioned all about?
i dont see many w208s around here .what part of columbus are you from?

·
Registered
00 CLK 430
405 Posts
^^ thanks for the info, i'll check them out...maybe i'll wait to see what yours looks like before i make the jump :D

in any case, http://w w w.trueperformance.com/ is the place i meant. they do all the collision work for crown mercedes in dublin and are hella cheap ($45/labor)! i had them paint and install my lorinser spoiler. i'm out in the dublin area, yeah... i hardly see any 208s around these parts

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
diabolixracing is the one that sells the shitty ass carlsson bumpers and i think shitty roof spoiler as well...im guessin his lorinser fenders are just as...well..SHITTy....i personally think u shudnt have bought from him cuz ur prob gunna run into some bad fitment issues ...but good luck...

·
Registered
99 clk 320
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
deyainrdy4ds said:
diabolixracing is the one that sells the shitty ass carlsson bumpers and i think shitty roof spoiler as well...im guessin his lorinser fenders are just as...well..SHITTy....i personally think u shudnt have bought from him cuz ur prob gunna run into some bad fitment issues ...but good luck...
he sells the same stuff everyone else sells on ebay. ebay is just a bad place to get stuff like this. but sometimes its the only option. the fenders i got from him were sanded today and look great!!! i wouldnt have put them on my car the way the come though!!!! no way!!!! but its a very easy process to get the waves out, and we put them on today (just to check fitment), the fitment is fine. for less than$400 shipped, what can i say?!!:Di get stuff cheap from him because he buys stuff from me too. i ve never met the guy, just know him through ebay.
anyway i wont put them on until i have something to exchange for the black trim that comes on the bottom of 1999 clk320's. i hate it.
anyone with anything to sell let me know:help:

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
SGT. SETSEROCK said:
he sells the same stuff everyone else sells on ebay. ebay is just a bad place to get stuff like this. but sometimes its the only option. the fenders i got from him were sanded today and look great!!! i wouldnt have put them on my car the way the come though!!!! no way!!!! but its a very easy process to get the waves out, and we put them on today (just to check fitment), the fitment is fine. for less than$400 shipped, what can i say?!!:Di get stuff cheap from him because he buys stuff from me too. i ve never met the guy, just know him through ebay.
anyway i wont put them on until i have something to exchange for the black trim that comes on the bottom of 1999 clk320's. i hate it.
anyone with anything to sell let me know:help:
o aight then..jus wanted to giv u a fair warnin based on past experience...and ya i feel u on the fact that ebay usually is the only choice sumtimes.......and also good thinkin on not puttin on the fenders without a kit first - wud not have lookd rite at all....u remind me of me wen i jus went on a splurge with mad mods at once a couple months ago lol.......n also ..dont take this offenseful, but while u doin all these mods, i wud suggest new rims...just an opinion...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts