Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I am new to the site. Picked up my C350 Sport last month and I am very satisfied with it. I have the Mars Red/Black and Grey combination with Command Option. The car handles very well. The power is there for a big six. Coming out of an '07 E550 with airmatic, you do feel the bumps in the city so it is a good thing that I did not go for the 18" wheels. The car has a great look and the paint shines like I have never seen. I also have an '07 ML350 which the wife drives. Over the years, we have had the following in short term leases: E500, C320, E320, E350, ML320 and E550.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am very curious as how hard it rides, and you got the wider rear wheels as front.
As I understood you can get the AMG package as well as the Advanced Agility Package.
With these two options you have a sporty/Harder drive or a softer drive.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The US C350 sport model comes standard with the Agility package. I spent a year with the airmatic suspension on a E550 so the change to the new C without the airmatic and with wider, low profile tires is noticeable in the ride. I could not go for the 18" wheel/tire option and I am glad I didn't. Remember, it is a sport model and so you are getting great handling with some sacrifice in the ride. For me, it is worth the tradeoff.

I am very curious as how hard it rides, and you got the wider rear wheels as front.
As I understood you can get the AMG package as well as the Advanced Agility Package.

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
The ride on my C300 Sport with 17" wheels is firm, but not harsh. No problems on the poorly maintained roads in California. The staggered wheels w/Michelin OEM tires and slightly lower ride height handles well and looks great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts