Unimog 411 , Unimog 435, Porsche Diesel, Ford F1,Unimog 417, Unimog 406
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show your Unimog pictures in winter conditions. Merry christmas from Germany
Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
1973 416 Doka, 1978 416 Doka, 1980 416 Doka..... Help me, I can't stop buying them!!!
2,627 Posts
Here is one of mine! used it as my Xmas card this year!

Attachments

·
Registered
1980 U1000 Turbo...
1,522 Posts
mines sitting on the driveway waiting for another cab to arrive which I am hoping will be hear before xmas, so I have something to do swapping them over :)
Whats the story on your new cab? Mind if I asked where you got it from? Not one of those sexy ones from Merex? How bad was your old cab? Are you going to have any useful parts left over from your old one?( ie dash switches?!!)
I found this last night on fleabay.de too.

Fahrerhaus Unimog 424, 435 , komplett neu aufgebaut bei eBay.de: Nutzfahrzeugteile (endet 17.01.11 21:55:04 MEZ)

·
Registered
U1600Ag
1,357 Posts
Just about to go fire it up, and go get our Xmas tree
I like your hood/windshield "bald spot". I love seeing that on mine, it means it's gonna purr.

BTW, I passed my heater cable to the left so it comes out next to the cab tilt bracket i.e. out of the elements and engine drippings.

·
Registered
1953 Unimog 401 Hardcab
26 Posts
Here's a few from last year, we have lots of snow right now but I haven't taken any pictures. Not surprisingly I haven't been able to convince my wife to come out and take pictures of me plowing with the 401.

This is my boys and I running out to the back of the property to collect maple sap that we'll be boiling down to maple syrup. We have a large tank in the bush where the sap collects from the lines, we gravity feed that into the tank on the back of the Unimog and then from the back of the Unimog into the evaporator.

Any day that you get picked up from the bus by Unimog is a good day.

My youngest fast asleep while we plow the driveway. The cab of a hard-top 401 is not exactly quiet. I wear ear-protectors if I'm going to be driving for more than a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
1957 Unimog 30, 1999 E320, 2004 E320
352 Posts
My contribution to the thread, the 419 I use for snow removal at my place, my unloved 411 sitting in a tent in the back yard so that my wife's VW Thing can stay inside the warm(er) and less snowy garage and the German snowman I made to get my wife wound up (she's pure breed Hessisch German).

Good thing I made the snowman when it was warm and that night the temperature drop 20 degrees, it's a block of ice now. She can't break it up with her hands, can't swing an axe and doesn't know how to start the Unimog so it won't be gone until mid spring!!

Jason

Attachments

·
Registered
Vehicle: 1397 Portative Organ Normally Aspirated....U411, U2450,463 300GD
1,501 Posts
My contribution to the thread, the 419 I use for snow removal at my place, my unloved 411 sitting in a tent in the back yard so that my wife's VW Thing can stay inside the warm(er) and less snowy garage and the German snowman I made to get my wife wound up (she's pure breed Hessisch German).

Good thing I made the snowman when it was warm and that night the temperature drop 20 degrees, it's a block of ice now. She can't break it up with her hands, can't swing an axe and doesn't know how to start the Unimog so it won't be gone until mid spring!!

Jason
That's great!...A snowman with a square head...lol

·
Registered
1975 Case 406 Unimog
164 Posts
I love to see the pics of mogs working in the snow. Here's mine waiting for the next storm and here's a nice scenery pic. We don't get too many sunny days in winter so I felt compelled to snap a few.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts