·
Registered
Vogon constructor fleet.
9,224 Posts

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
T5
16,451 Posts
Forget the inconsequential stuff, Fartgate has erupted.

Eric Swalwell is a gas..

Release the tapes! America deserves the truth no less!

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,662 Posts
In the English language I never would have thought Benghazi would be pronounced exactly like the word impeachment.

·
Registered
2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
2,604 Posts
I think one of the more alarming things that happened this week was Fiona Hill's testimony debunking the counter story that Ukraine interfered in our election. She essentially told Nunes that he was repeating Russian propaganda with his Ukraine election meddling accusations.

Furthermore our elected officials, to include the GOP of course, were all briefed on this. They were specifically told it wasn't true and that Russia was pumping out this disinformation. Yet our president and the republicans continue to stick to this narrative knowing damn well that it's Russian propaganda.

I find this disturbing. We literally have one political party (and their media outlets) ignoring our intelligence briefings and repeating conspiracy theories created by Putin. I bet he never imagined he would be so successful, but he probably never imagined the GOP would become the traitor party either.

Dangerous, depressing and a serious national security risk.

And breaking tonight, which is a bombshell to an absolutely crazy week: Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden.

So there it is. Nunes with all his accusations and finger pointing, doing everything in his power to discredit those coming forth to testify against Trump, also worked to get dirt on Biden. That motherfucker.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
39,470 Posts
In this new 'normal,' much of the American public seem resigned to continuously lower
their own ethical and moral standards, just to keep up with the quality of White House leadership and GOP politicians.
Not that the Dems are that much better. Both feed greedily from the trough of corporate and special interest money.
In the meantime, few seem to notice that as far as governing the Country goes, nothing gets done.
twittertoon01.jpg

·
Registered
62,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
Parnas has turned over documents, recordings, video implicating Trump and Giuliani, Nunez is being investigated, Giuliani is under investigation as well. The Sec of the Navy quits/gets fired.

Melania is packed and awaits instructions.

Monday.

461 - 480 of 512 Posts