Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

241 - 260 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
They’ve done nothing for the people that elected them. They’ve spent their whole term whining about loosing in 2016.
They have no case for impeachment, otherwise they would have had a vote on the floor to do so, so they are running the same media-sucking Russia-gate play of trying to get the Administration to “obstruct justice” by requesting “documents” and issuing subpoenas.

A bunch of career politicians abusing the faith and power given to them by their constituents.
They’re much more concerned with winning elections than running our gubment.

·
Registered
61,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
They’ve done nothing for the people that elected them. They’ve spent their whole term whining about loosing in 2016.
They have no case for impeachment, otherwise they would have had a vote on the floor to do so, so they are running the same media-sucking Russia-gate play of trying to get the Administration to “obstruct justice” by requesting “documents” and issuing subpoenas.
A bunch of career politicians abusing the faith given to them by their constituents.

Who put extra sugar in your Kool Aid?

·
Moderately subtle
12,047 Posts
What a circus, and the dem's are as bad as the pub's. Gee whiz, as far as I know, the president was on TV admitting he asked a foreign leader to investigate a rival and has been tweeting about it ever since. A whole Mueller report with clear documentation was published with gobs of evidence (AFAIK) about obstruction. Stop the clown show and playing politics and get on with it or don't.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I picture them all in some Facebook group with a bunch of Poli-Sci majors (probably relatives) trying to analyze the consequences of continuing on their present path and then coming to the conclusion that they have left themselves no alternative.
It warms my heart.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
They can’t impeach just because they dislike him either.
And they’re still not gonna vote for a loonie leftist.
Looking like it’s still Trump in 2020.

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,392 Posts
If they're not as 'smart' as Trump then it's not an issue for them. Fer chrissakes I've cracked farts smarter than some of those people.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
What a circus, and the dem's are as bad as the pub's. Gee whiz, as far as I know, the president was on TV admitting he asked a foreign leader to investigate a rival and has been tweeting about it ever since. A whole Mueller report with clear documentation was published with gobs of evidence (AFAIK) about obstruction. Stop the clown show and playing politics and get on with it or don't.
My sentiments exactly. Where are the "articles of impeachment" already.? Nancy Pelosi only needs a simply majority to send "articles of impeachment" to the Senate.
Let the trial begin, with Chief Justice Roberts presiding, and take it from there. Americans have a very short attention span, and NOW is the time, or just give it up.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Because it’s all they have to cling to.
And it’s free political ads. for them, thanks to the MSM spewing any puke they can suck up.

·
Registered
61,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
The kiss of death...

Trump told reporters Friday that he didn’t know whether Giuliani was still his personal attorney, adding that the two hadn’t spoken since Thursday.

“Well, I don’t know,” Trump said, responding to a question about the lawyer as he prepared to leave the White House for a rally in Louisiana. “I haven’t spoken to Rudy. I spoke to him yesterday briefly. He’s a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney.”

Trump then added, “Yeah, sure,” before moving on to another question.

·
Registered
61,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
OrganizationDateSupportOppose
NPR/PBS/Marist10/3 - 10/852%45%
Reuters/Ipsos10/7 - 10/847%41%
Economist/YouGov10/6 - 10/850%46%
Politico/Morning Consult10/7 - 10/850%44%
Quinnipiac10/4 - 10/753%43%
Washington Post10/1 - 10/657%40%
USA TODAY/Ipsos10/1-10/245%38%