Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For immediate sale by a non-smoking and no-pets owner: a silver color 2 doors coupe (limited Sport-trim model with 17inch rims). Has a gas-saving 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine with a powerful M-Benz turbo (Kompressor) and automanual (steptronic) gear shift for superb acceleration. Black leather interior with large panoramic sun-roof and premium Harman/Kardon sound system (incl. a 6-CD Changer in the glove compartment). Only 47,526 miles, always garaged and maintained at an authorized MB service station. Clean title and complete records/manuals.
PRICED TO SELL: $16,500 (OBO)

Call: 347 879 1836​

Attachments

·
Registered
1988 300CE Midnight Blue/Palomino; 1984 300D Orient Red/Palomino; 1994 E500 Black/Gray
247 Posts
How long have you owned this car? Where is it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I owned it since August 2009, it's in Fairview, NJ. I'm selling the car, because I have to relocate overseas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For immediate sale by a non-smoking and no-pets owner: a silver color 2 doors coupe (limited Sport-trim model with 17inch rims). Has a gas-saving 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine with a powerful M-Benz turbo (Kompressor) and automanual (steptronic) gear shift for superb acceleration. Black leather interior with large panoramic sun-roof and premium Harman/Kardon sound system (incl. a 6-CD Changer in the glove compartment). Only 47,878 miles, always garaged and maintained at an authorized MB service station. Clean title and complete records/manuals. VIN#WDBRN40J55A665419

PRICED TO SELL: $14,000 (OBO)

Must sell this car in December 2010, please make your interest and offer known asap!!

Call: 347 879 1836

1 - 6 of 6 Posts