Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

im selling....

868 3
it's been a great time having her, but i think its time to let her go....im 17 and love the car, i'll miss the friday nights cruising and watchin the girls check out the ride....but i didnt think of the fact that the payments for insurance and on a 17y/o budget would be hard to pay insurance....thats the only reason why i'm selling it because im graduating in may and need to save up for college so i can get a good job later and buy a brand new m/b, lol....anyways, what should i ask for the car... ~exterior~ : awsome paint condition, no scratches, small dent in the grill frame, but other than that she's clean

~interior~ : perfect, not a single flaw from what i can see, tan m/b "leather", brand new pioneer cd player 1 week old,

~engine~ : :) 273,000 miles on it...new battery&cat. back oem exhaust, all oem parts...every single oil change was done @ 3,500 miles, rad. flush @ every 10,000, trany flush @ every 62,500....very well maintained...im the second owner, the first was a 58y/o man who obviously did a lot of traveling(his daughter and son live in fla.(usa) we live in mass.(usa), thats a 3,000 mile round trip, so for 10+ years the miles and road trips add up.

from the description what should i start asking at???
oh....it's a 1992 190e 2.3l 8v sohc

i was thinking around $2,750-3,000 (usd) ....sound bout right ....kellyblubk est. at $3750(usd)

please post for a good askin price....also if interested email at [email protected]

~thanks
Scott
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
MB 190e 2.3 8v(W201)
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im selling...

ok...guys/gals....im selling my car for $2,000(usd)...read the previous post of mine for the specs of my car, and to see whats up w/ the car....im gonna be sad when she goes thats for sure but i need to get rid of her. at $268/mon for insurence is kinda high for me right now....thats why im parting w/ it....so e-mail me for any questions or what [email protected]

· Registered
1995 S-420
331 Posts
Well, i would've asked for $2500 and keep a $500 to $250 margin for bargains. I think $2000 is quite reasonable.U could've asked 4 alot more if u had lower miles on it. What color is it anyways?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.