Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I street race alot, theres this guy with an 02 m3 thats not even his! i heard he rolls it out of the garage at night! HE ADMITS IT BELONGS TO HIS DAD, i saw him race a couple cars and then I told him he cant drive, he got all defensive and said lets race, i said 500, he said he has no money on him and he will race me on friday for 200, I said deal! so i'll give you guys more deails on friday!

Attachments

·
Registered
E430T + 300SL (W107)
346 Posts
I think you watched "Fast and furious" too many times...

·
Registered
Mercedes EVO 2
191 Posts
Re: I think you watched

LOL,Thats a good one!! [:D][:D]
JQ, were do you live in Switzerland? French, German or Italian part?

GOOD LUCK FOR THE RACE N.M.M.!!! Show this bimmer guys what ////AMG POWER is all about!![:)]

·
Registered
E430T + 300SL (W107)
346 Posts
Re: Re: I think you watched

JQ, were do you live in Switzerland? French, German or Italian part?
I live in Bern (3113 Rubigen) but I don´t speak much german. What about you?

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sure did! He finally showed up last night!

I was at my friends house last night, then I got a phone call "are we going to do this or what?" I said where ever you want to meet. We meet up with all of our friends around, Stagged and ran......... I didnt even launch the car just worked it to keep traction, At the quarter mark I had him by 2 cars. I was super happy, but i dont think he was!

·
Registered
E55 AMG
14 Posts
Re: I sure did! He finally showed up last night!

I was at my friends house last night, then I got a phone call "are we going to do this or what?" I said where ever you want to meet. We meet up with all of our friends around, Stagged and ran......... I didnt even launch the car just worked it to keep traction, At the quarter mark I had him by 2 cars. I was super happy, but i dont think he was!
HAHA!!!![:D]Way to go buddy!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts