Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Yea, have fun with that. I'd still stay away, even if they were all running around naked. They'd be spitting on you and rubbing their unshaved pits in your face, all while dancing around their boyfriends. Wonder why all the men have turned into this?

One of the more surprising findings was that one-in-five French men aged between 18 and 24 "manifests no interest in sexuality", while abstinence rates for men under 35 was twice as high as for women.

·
Registered
146 Posts
what could be wrong with a country where wine is 2euro for a decent bottle? Just because the women don't shave doesn't mean they won't.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Yup, they shave. I was just in France last month.

Jay, please go. We would be glad to throw you a go-away-once-and-for-all party. And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
They also use soap at least weekly when the weather is warm.

B

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Yea, have fun with that. I'd still stay away, even if they were all running around naked. They'd be spitting on you and rubbing their unshaved pits in your face, all while dancing around their boyfriends. Wonder why all the men have turned into this?

One of the more surprising findings was that one-in-five French men aged between 18 and 24 "manifests no interest in sexuality", while abstinence rates for men under 35 was twice as high as for women.
Regarding the second paragraph, possibly the data was skewed by the large minority of ME men (aka Muslims). Reminds me of the report recently that the average height of men in our country was shrinking. Supposedly a health issue, but actually just included more men of Mexican heritage.

·
Always Remembered RIP
10,146 Posts
Regarding the second paragraph, possibly the data was skewed by the large minority of ME men (aka Muslims). Reminds me of the report recently that the average height of men in our country was shrinking. Supposedly a health issue, but actually just included more men of Mexican heritage.
^^^^Tu eres un gran idiota, no entiendes ni jota, puta madre.

jajajaja:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just moved from Europe to USA

French?, pay allot of Taxes, high unemployed country, and above all, you can't modified your car, because that's the french law... not even lowering your car..
The car have to be original... and forget tinted windows... it's agains the law too.. also radar-detector... the gardarmerie will pull it out after they pulled you over...

Need more info message me...
greets,
Willlem

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wait ... what about French Fries!

You will be stepping onto hallowed ground .... bring your own ketchup!

Wikipedia states that "French chef, Honoré Julien created the French Frie to frustrate the American Colonies with its great taste and end the Napoleon War against fat, overweight American Home Fries whose taste and texture disgust all Europeans". Except when smothered in gravy.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,254 Posts
Originally Posted by bottomline1 View Post

Does this mean some California women have sagging breasts because the Mexicans are so short?

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
For now it's probably just aging earthmothers, but over time evolution with make the Mex's taller by having to reach up to suckle--just like giraffes got long necks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Having witnessed the suckling of CA women's breasts by many ethnic groups, it is safe to say that when in the act of suckling most women are laying on their back. Hence the height of any one ethnic group will not evolve ... although the size of their piehole may enlarge over the eons.

·
66,894 Posts
Having witnessed the suckling of CA women's breasts by many ethnic groups, it is safe to say that when in the act of suckling most women are laying on their back. Hence the height of any one ethnic group will not evolve ... although the size of their piehole may enlarge over the eons.
Interesting observation but you seem not to be schooled in Kuma Sutra

1 - 20 of 21 Posts