Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my country, my wonderful wife and children, the two best automobiles I've ever owned ( and both currently running well w/no probs.)!
Thanks for the Information y'all have shared over the last couple years on this, the best website of it's kind! I'm always consulting and looking here albeit not that involved.
Thanks all you servers, moderators, movers and shakers!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
for my country, my wonderful wife and children, the two best automobiles I've ever owned ( and both currently running well w/no probs.)!
Thanks for the Information y'all have shared over the last couple years on this, the best website of it's kind! I'm always consulting and looking here albeit not that involved.
Thanks all you servers, moderators, movers and shakers!
All of the above! (except only one is running)

I've had as much fun assisting as I have had in asking.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Mike R.
Las Vegas
working on LS6 motor mounts this weekend!!!

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
I'll +2 on all Bradalee says, No wife and kids, but I'll sub in my SIS and my Nephew and my great Nephew Ethan Harper Campbell all down in NC.
Ethan will inherit all my stuff. I hope to give him his first car, A MB! He's 4 so I have some time to get a great one for him.

I consider all the folks that post here family too. MB family.
Have a great day and don't eat too much

Charlie, working to get the Bluebird registered this weekend.
Leona Valley, CA
Northern LA County

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,241 Posts
I share the sentiment.
Apart from the occasional fruit loop, or the guy who only sees the hole and never the donut, we have a group of pretty nice and helpful people.
Here is a well deserved cheers to all of us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts