Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but guys ill still be here becuase i still love my ML
i saw the w164 ml in kuwait didnt like it i also saw the black mclaren slr and also test drove it very nice but costs alot

·
Registered
2011 GLK,2007 S550,2003 S55,2008 CLK,2009 C300,1996 E300,2005 E320,2002 E3
1,355 Posts
How is the price of the Porsche vs the Mercedes ML over there? What options are coming with your Porsche?[8)]

·
Registered
ML550, W212 E350 4 matic, 1966 Corvette C2 convt.
2,675 Posts
Good luck!! The Cayenne is known to have been a commercial failure thats why they are discounted so heavilly. There is almost a 2 year inventory in the field at current sales rates. They will no doubt take some drastic, serious action to stop the bleeding. This also holds true for the Tourig.

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its sure is expensive
here are the options
exclusive options:~

*carbon fiber interior
*targa panaromic sunroof very large
*four tail pipe chrome exhuast

exterior : royal black non metallic- inside java / tan
20 inch sport design porsche wheels with porsche coloured centre crests

dvd navigation
bi-xenons
and many more it costs 24,000kd which
is $=69.500----------------------------------------------

·
Banned
2,629 Posts
sosh - 3/17/2005 9:20 AM

Good luck!! The Cayenne is known to have been a commercial failure thats why they are discounted so heavilly. There is almost a 2 year inventory in the field at current sales rates. They will no doubt take some drastic, serious action to stop the bleeding. This also holds true for the Tourig.
where did you hear about the discounts? none over here in nj.

·
Registered
12 Posts
congratulations...

the cayenne is a great car but the interior is a bit sad - you don´t feel at home quite as much as in the ML
but road handling and off road its far superior

WHY DIDNT YOU WAIT FOR THE NEW ML (W164) ????

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Just did the same thing...

Trading my ML320 for a Cayenne S..

2004 Cayenne S
Black/Havannah Leather
20" Sport Design Wheels
PCM Navi
Bi-Xenon
Rocker Panel Guards
Transport System

MODS: Tinted Taillights, 8000k HIDs, 8000k HIDs in the fogs, H&R Springs, Limo Tint, 20% Tinted Windsheild, Techart Exhaust... hehehe!

I'm getting a slamming deal on it, it's a demo out in GA, and it's going for 46,500. Very happy with how the Cayenne drives, very comfortable and sturdy, built like its priced, best interior materials in any SUV. Good luck!

·
BenzWorld Detailing Guru
713 Posts
sosh - 3/17/2005 9:20 AM

Love to see some written information about that.... Porsches numbers tell different...

·
Registered
ML550, W212 E350 4 matic, 1966 Corvette C2 convt.
2,675 Posts
The factory numbers come from delivery to dealers. Just saw in a local paper, today there was an ad offering some very low lease numbers.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
sosh - 3/17/2005 7:20 AM

On the contrary, Porche's US sales are at record high levels because of the Cayenne...

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=101463

1 - 12 of 12 Posts