Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please wish me luck on this!! I just can't pass it up... but I know I need to find Stu Ritter here in Denver... Someone said he's the best, but someone else said he isn't in the business anymore... Does anyone know how I can reach him?<br> <br> Thank you again!!<br> <br> Kathy

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CONGRATS KATHY, I LOVE MINE. SEARCH THE WEB FOR MERCEDES AND YOU WILL FIND THE STU RITTER DISCUSSION GROUP. THERE ARE LOTS OF CONTACTS THERE WHO CAN HELP YOU FIND HELP IN DENVER. STU USED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THE SITE ALL THE TIME.<br> HE'S TRULY A GENIUS ON THE CARS.__HARRY____

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Harry. I have a couple of weeks to wait before I actually 'take control' of my new car.. (it's in Texas) and I'm getting really nervous with all the rhetoric about how much maintenence there is... anyway, I found a site of Stu's, but they seem to be having troubles on it & I can't sign on... I did write his partner a message though.... Anyway, thanks for the support.<br> <br> Kathy

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<br> Harry,<br> <br> I'm looking to buy a 92 600 SEL with 35k<br> miles on it. What's the biggest ticket <br> maintenance item that you've experienced on your<br> car? How much money should I budget for annual<br> maintenance?<br> <br> Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.