Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of having my Aero's refinished in silver or possibly polished

I'm on the fence about it so, what y'all reckon?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Your car is quite possibly THE best looking Mercedes-Benz W126 in existence. I believe I've seen the YouTube video featuring this car; hence what helped inspire me to purchase a 420SEL.

As for the wheels, I like them all black. Just buff them more whenever you feel bored :)

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
You never really own a W126 Mercedez-Benz......

....you're merely taking care of it for the next owner (preferably a son or daughter). :D

I like the notorious, menacing, sinister, all-black look. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I think the grille should be black too!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
don't polish the aeros, i'd buy new wheels for it, just in case u get bored of the plished look and want to go back to black.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
What happened to the "bling" Lorenser wheels you had on your TM pics? ,fully color coded in black with those wheels would make for a menicing waldesque look...

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
definitley looks very "stealth fighter!! Always bet on black!!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm, the Lorinsers...$2500 and they're mine...so, if you all chip in, I'm sure they can be mine...I mean ours ;)

I think some of you are right, I should keep them black and just buy some other rims in case I ever want to go back to black

Thanks fellas

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Wow are those wheels 18s? they look really good .I put ihe 18x9 18x10 2piece dished work equips off my v8 nissan silvia drifter on my sec to see what it would look like with the big wheel low profile rubber look and they just looked dumb, but those lorinsers look awsome. 80s design in a modern size ..just friken awesome..

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like the black. I think if you added black center caps, with a chrome mercedes symbol on them, it would break up the complete black of the wheels, and go with the rest of the car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts