Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1996 S500 and 2002 S600
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Gentlemen (and of course Ladies)
Well it has been a while since my beautiful mistress meet her tragic end but after a year of mourning I have today aquired another! She is slightly younger (1996) and every bit as alluring (as well as been the same S500 model) as my dearly departed. I intend to help her get all spruced up and will post some pictures of her soon for all to see!
She does have a few flaws that I will attend to ASAP. The worst of it is that none of her windows are working and I need some advice as to how to resolve this problem; I have been told that it is a module? Please can someone advise?
Many thanks
El Prez

·
Premium Member
2004 CLK 240 Coupe
11,367 Posts
I have been told that it is a module? Please can someone advise?
I've taken a quick look at the various W140 modules listed in my WIS, and none seem associated with the window motors...

Could this be a common fuse? Maybe one of the motors failed, and has taken the fuse out. :confused:

·
Registered
1996 S500 and 2002 S600
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for getting back to me. I checked all the fuses and they all seem to be ok. As I mentioned, I only heard about a module/computer(?) that controls all the windows but I'm not sure myself. I will keep looking and post what ever I find. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts