Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a loaded and truly mint 03 SL500 with only 24k miles on it today. It truly is in new condition, i am pretty psyched.

I used to have an 05 but left for Corvette Z06 land while living in NC. I moved to SoCal a few weeks ago and the highways here are so bad the car was just too rough for it and the shifting got old and there was nowhere to open it up.

I searched for a week or so for the best R230 i could find and ended up spending WAY less than i though i would by going with the 03. It is a 2 owner car with 24k on it and i had a PPI done and the only thing of note is the Front pads are down to 40% life LOL

Black on black with AMG package, Keyless Go, Xenons, and wood package. I love it. Hoping to start contributing in here again rgularly. I have a W220 S500 but it is so trouble free i am never on. Hope i can say the same here.

Look forward to conversing with you all.

Robert

·
Registered
224 Posts
cheers

Hate to see we've lost another to the west coast;Geez, I thought it was heavily populated enough,as is. Congrats on the SL. I too found extremely low mileage 03 SL in Winstoon Salem after being Vette fanatic for years,and could not be happeir with the transition.Best of luck with the move and the "mover".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts