Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im home from my Hawaii vacation. Went to all the islands and did everything you could think of. From sub trips to scuba to helecopter to hiking. cruise for 5 days sailing. EVERYTHING!

check this out I found this on the way to flowing red lava.

·
Registered
1998 MB SLK 230
504 Posts
good to have you back but i can't see the pic you put up....

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
441 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time Deathy, I'm happy for ya! Getting out and seeing the world is one of the best things a person can do. By the time I was 22 years old I traveled to over 26 ports all around the world. In the Navy. Its an education you'll never forget.

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea I can figure that out for ya. let me unpack 1st

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
With the kind of luck you were having for while there, I was waiting for a news report that you tripped and fell into a volcano...... [:D][:D][:p] Welcome back [:D][:D]

·
Registered
2000 slk230 Komp
95 Posts
what island did you go to? i found a condo across the street from a beach park in maui (can't swim there, but awesome place for a sunset. besides you need a car anyway and GREAT snorkeling is only a few miles away) for $55.00 a night. [:p] very nice and safe area.
there web site is: http://www.choice1.com/island_surf.htm

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
Bruce R. - 3/22/2005 1:48 PM

With the kind of luck you were having for while there, I was waiting for a news report that you tripped and fell into a volcano...... [:D][:D][:p] Welcome back [:D][:D]
[:D][:D]LOL[:D][:D]

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my dad made me walk in front of him lol. He didnt want to be near me on a volcano.

Maui blows compared to the others. I loved Awahu aka wikiki beach. that island is so nice and I just loved it. i went to all the islands. shitty thing the slat mist rust's cars out there bad. everything is rusted. even newer cars start to show it soon.

--deathy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts