Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98' SLK 230
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it's been a while since I've been on this forum and just wanted to stop by for the last time and say goodbye. I stopped posting because unfortunately I don't have the SLK anymore :( Back in December on a rainy night the car lost control and side-swiped a tree. Insurance said it wasn't worth it to fix so they sadly declared it a total loss [:(] Anyways, I have recently moved on to an 05' Infiniti G35 Sedan and things have been going well so far.

On another note, I just moved houses as well and found a brand new grill I had for the slk in the back of my garage. When I got into a little accident last year my old grill had a little crack in it so the body shop bought a new one from mercedes which I never used. I drove the car home and took it off because I wanted to spray my old grill silver (http://www.mbnz.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1173792&posts=9&fid=26) and see how it looked and I could always go back to the new one if I didnt like it. So here I am selling this new grill which I bought for $185 (still have the receipt) and I just took pics of it today so if anyone is interested in buying this please just PM me and I can send you some pics and more information. I live in Aventura FL so if you want to pick it up and save on shipping be my guest. I am looking to sell it for around $120 + s&h but I am open to any offers, thanks.
-GoldSport

·
Registered
98' SLK 230
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other takers? Deathy was looking for a clk grill and thought this was it.

·
Registered
2001 SLK320, 2001 E320 Wagon
173 Posts
"...on a rainy night the car lost control".

I love it! Were you even IN the car at the time?

·
Registered
98' SLK 230
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grill sold, thread closed...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts