Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C230 Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Illuminated Door Sills Installation on a 2004 C230 Sedan. Whats up all, just wanted to give new benz owners a heads up on the installation of te door stills. This past weekend I went down to my sound installer and had him do my door stills on my 2004 C230 Sedan, he had a hell of a time installing them. I printed the step by step guide from this web site, but this did not help him as it was a guide to installing them on a 2003 C320. The wiring inside was totally different. They came out great when he was done, but for anyone out there looking for an easy install think twice....
Bottz

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just installed mine too ..it looks great i bought the one from the dealership the instal...

i just installed mine too ..it looks great i bought the one from the dealership the installation was pretty easy...im glad you like yours

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,
Would you mind sending the instruction for 2003 C320 door sills installation to me ?

[email protected]

thanks

Illuminated Door Sills Installation on a 2004 C230 Sedan. Whats up all, just wanted to give new benz owners a heads up on the installation of te door stills. This past weekend I went down to my sound installer and had him do my door stills on my 2004 C230 Sedan, he had a hell of a time installing them. I printed the step by step guide from this web site, but this did not help him as it was a guide to installing them on a 2003 C320. The wiring inside was totally different. They came out great when he was done, but for anyone out there looking for an easy install think twice....
Bottz

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: Re: Illuminated Door Sills Installation on a 2004

Here you go:

http://www.benzworld.org/publications/pub.asp?id=154

1 - 5 of 5 Posts