Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...interior of the CLK55. I hope some of you have seen it. Just saw one in an auto show and I knew I just had to have even the steering wheel. Pls. update on whether these can be purchased separately. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you had the money, then it is definitely available. Although I don't think I'd spend on something like that. <br>I could think of a lot of ways to spend the money rather than replace the wheel.<br>It is however gorgeous. It accents the car very well. Something like what the BMW M cars have.<p>Mark430<p>: ...interior of the CLK55. I hope some of you have seen it. Just saw one in an auto show and I knew I just had to have even the steering wheel. Pls. update on whether these can be purchased separately. Thanks.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at buying one before...

but changed my mind because I don't think the price justifies the <br>piece. The list price for it was around $2000. Can't remember the <br>exact figure. I think this comes with a new airbag. I'm not sure.<br>Go check with your dealer if you really want it.<p>Alex<br>: ...interior of the CLK55. I hope some of you have seen it. Just saw one in an auto show and I knew I just had to have even the steering wheel. Pls. update on whether these can be purchased separately. Thanks.<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.