Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My X431 shpuld be here today

Just checked tracking says with delivery courier so that might mean out for delivery.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't bother with the i980! The MB V1.0 is the updated version. You can check out the coverage and function list at LJM Car Diagnostics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't bother with the i980! The MB V1.0 is the updated version. You can check out the coverage and function list at LJM Car Diagnostics.
The only difference that I can tell between the i980 and the MB V1.0 is that the latter can reset the service light. Which you can do manually anyhow. I have the i980 and it is great value for the money IMHO, but I only paid £100. I was not aware it was capable of any height suspension adjustments etc as stated previously. But it reads all my codes, including airbags and does what it says on the tin, it has served me well so far. It is much better than a generic OBD2, It is no MB for sure, but is much better than described in this thread IMHO. You only need to update when there is new firmware, which is not something you do that often, and it is clearly stated Windows only., so stop moaning. That is my experience of this product.

Cheers Martin

21 - 23 of 23 Posts