Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 CLK430
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year MB introduced the SL500 at Pebble Beach and before the show on Saturday I was at the MB dealership in Monterey. The SL500 was being detailed for Pebble Beach and the sales person took us downstairs to see it. They were very accomodating at that dealership, we were able to sit in it and have a very good look at it.

They also gave us a then just introduced C Class Coupe with a 6 speed to take out and the Sales Lady said "see you in an hour or so!" Wow, lot's of fun!

Her name is Pat Yates, very helpful and nice.

So. If you are going to be in Monterey on the weekend of the concours d' elegance, stop by the Benz Dealership you might just get a preview of the new CLK500

·
Registered
406/280GE/240GD/G320
925 Posts
new CLK 500 at local dealer here in Bay Area

Was over to pick up some fuel filters for my '84 Gwagen and saw the CLK500 coupe sitting out front of Autobahn Motors here in San Mateo, CA this past week.
Did not really look very different from previous models, nothing really stood out.

(can't be that secret though)

·
Registered
CLK 320 cabrio. A190
36 Posts
Re: new CLK 500 at local dealer here in Bay Area

Was over to pick up some fuel filters for my '84 Gwagen and saw the CLK500 coupe sitting out front of Autobahn Motors here in San Mateo, CA this past week.
Did not really look very different from previous models, nothing really stood out.

(can't be that secret though)
the new CLK is out in Europe, i seen a new CLK 320 so far.
to me it looked very different, my dad owning an 'old' version, i know this car by heart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts