Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:)]I should call the dealer today when they open at 4 :30 pm when they open and to check if its really comming out tommorow[:)]

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Called the just now, Told me the car will arrive tommorow night at the Customs( Going to the Dealer Tuesday morning so Tuesday Morning it is I am going to see the car)[:)]I wish Mocha black will look good in person

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
974 Posts
alroumi - 4/9/2006 10:31 AM
I wish Mocha black will look good in person
I can assure you it will look stunning. The nice thing about Mocha black (which also applies to Caspian blue and some other MB colours) is that it will look different depending upon the lighting. Sometimes it has a brownish hue, sometimes reddish or even greenish (that's why you must pick your interior colour very carefully). The metal flakes in the paint look like gold dust under certain lightings. It will definitely make heads turn. It is very chic. To be perfectly honest, Mocha black was the colour I had in mind from day one. I reluctantly went for another colour because of the price tag. I still adore my Caspian blue though. [:D]

Make sure you post some photos! [8D]

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
974 Posts
alroumi - 4/9/2006 11:22 AM
I will post photos dont worry!
Cool! Did you go for the whole package and get the Designo interior too? What colour? Any wood trims? My personal choice would have been the Nappa sand/dark brown interior with rosewood trims. I think I am as excited about this car as you are!!! [:D]

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Zut < Went my own Individual style with interior
AMG RED/BLACK with alacantra sides
Designo Curly Maple Cinnamora something, Dark Black wood[:D]

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
974 Posts
alroumi - 4/9/2006 4:15 PM
Sorry Zut < Went my own Individual style with interior
AMG RED/BLACK with alacantra sides
Designo Curly Maple Cinnamora something, Dark Black wood[:D]
I am sure your car will look great. Can't wait to see the piccies! [:)]

·
Registered
2006 SLK 55 AMG
132 Posts
Congratulations! Post some pics as soon as you can.

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cannot believe for all of this time 6 months and now, I am receiving the SLK55 , Really I feel spoilt
I thank god for everything, for me being able to purchase this car[:)]

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys, the car arrived to Shuwaikh Port Kuwait , its leaving the port early tommorow and it will go to the dealership which is 10minutes away!

I hope to be amazed when I see the car

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
974 Posts
alroumi - 4/10/2006 3:23 PM
You will be amazed, don't you worry! [8)][8)][8)]

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zut - 4/11/2006 11:27 PM

alroumi - 4/10/2006 3:23 PM
You will be amazed, don't you worry! [8)][8)][8)]
Thanks Zut for the support all of the way!

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
974 Posts
alroumi - 4/10/2006 3:29 PM
Don't thank me, thank Mercedes-Benz!!! [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zut - 4/11/2006 12:31 AM

alroumi - 4/10/2006 3:29 PM
Don't thank me, thank Mercedes-Benz!!! [:D][:D][:D]
Yeah! For taking along time to get my car for me!

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
974 Posts
alroumi - 4/10/2006 4:44 PM
Yeah! For taking along time to get my car for me!
I had to wait for 4 and a half months for mine. I believe some guys had to wait for 18 months!!! Take my word, the moment you will sit in your car you will forget all about the long wait! [;)]

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
This forum is the only thing that has kept many of us from going insane while we waited for our cars. We are here for all of you that are still waiting.

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
I just had a birthday party for my car. I still clearly remember the moment that I saw it in front of me and a technician at the dealer fired it up saying "Listen to this. It sounds amazing!!!".

CONGRATS!!! Baby her for a while... That is another....ummm should not remind you of that period..LOL

Cheers

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I went to the dealership today saw a couple of nice cars

Grey SLR, CLS55 IWC edition, Brabus E280, Brabus C200Kompressor and a maybach

My salesman isnt even there he took a break and my car didnot even leave the port to the dealership what a lousy service they told me to come tommorow and it will be there , I am really mad right now Im calling them today at evening!

Im anxious to see the car!

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
974 Posts
alroumi - 4/11/2006 4:44 AM
My salesman isnt even there he took a break and my car didnot even leave the port to the dealership what a lousy service they told me to come tommorow and it will be there , I am really mad right now Im calling them today at evening!
The car has to clear customs before it goes to the dealership. In my case, there was a whole week from the arrival of the car in Canada and the actual delivery (this includes customs, preparation, third party alarm installation, etc.). I wish my dealer wouldn't have called me when the boat arrived. The extra waiting period was excruciating. [:(]

·
Registered
04 SL500; 06 SLK350
249 Posts
Zut, I haven't even called my dealer since the date when I confirmed a March build for my car. On the theory that "a watched pot never boils," I hope to be pleasantly surprised when the dealer calls me, rather than being told that it's on the truck, fell off the truck, was lost at the port, etc., when I call them for the umpteenth time. Am I crazy, or perhaps just a little superstitious?[?]Dinoman

1 - 20 of 61 Posts