Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
20,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was invited to participate in a video taped interview today. A representative from MBUSI was interviewing current W163 owners to find out what they liked and disliked about their trucks. The interviews are going to become part of a training video that MBZ will use for its suppliers so they can understand the expectations of actual end-users of their products.

Most of the questions were open-ended discussions on topics such as, “Why did you choose to buy an M-Class?� or, “What did you like best about it?� I was also asked about things such as my dislikes of the vehicle and what things I would expect to find improved in the W164. Some of the discussion and questioning leads me to believe that the W164 is not aimed to replace the W163, but to compete with the Lexus RX and Infiniti FX and the like.

Anyhow, my only real “dig� was when asked if I had anything to say to employees and suppliers of the MBUSI factory. I said, “When I was there for my factory delivery, I saw a huge banner on the wall that stated, ‘Only The Best For Our Customers.’ I would like for the employees and suppliers to keep that in mind as they create parts and build the vehicles for people like me. Make sure you know that your customers expect this.�

- RODNEY

·
Registered
06 ML350
71 Posts
You are absolutely right, QUALITY is the only thing we can pray for at this point. The design, pricing and packaging are already done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts