Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to Krogers to get some Super Bowl supplies, I was trying to get to the pork ribs but there was a 400lb. food stamp queen blocking the whole area. I thought to myself step away from the pork ribs Fat Bitch but evidently I was saying it as I was thinking it, anyways she came at me and I took off running she caught me and stabbed me in the nuts and as I laid there she went to isle 7 and some GLAD trash bags with the "Handy Fold Lock Top" then she stuffed me into the bag and took me to the butcher and said Hey Vinnie I got another bleeden for you. Later the police identified her as Rosie Odennel.

·
66,894 Posts
I would suggest you reevaluate your cleaning agents, you must be smoking soap or something

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
There wasn't an expandable baton involved was there?

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,125 Posts
He told me she got him on the floor, put her foot on his chest, then stood above him, spread her legs and both her labia majora fell down and gave him 2 black eyes and then her clit fell down and busted his nose. OUCH!

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you know,

He told me she got him on the floor, put her foot on his chest, then stood above him, spread her legs and both her labia majora fell down and gave him 2 black eyes and then her clit fell down and busted his nose. OUCH!
the nose is first to get into the good stuff.

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,125 Posts
I tried to convince Yosey that he should sell nut warming bags we talked about it but he said he didn't have enough material to do the job because he used me The Clk Man for a template.
Maybe he should buy more than 2 square inches of material next time.

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
Everyone who participated in this thread is a twisted bastard!

note to self: do not post on Clkman's thread, he's baiting

1 - 19 of 19 Posts