Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of changing the head liner on my clk to suede. My car is silver/charcoal does anyone have any suggestion on something creative. Also I smoke a little in the car, does anyone know if suede will absorb the smell of smoke more than the fabric currently on the car? Also how much do you think it will cost me to do this job?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Blue Suade Headliner

Hey, I put a Blue Suade Headliner in my M-Class. Also shown is one of two MA Audio Amps custom built into headliner. Check out more pix of my award winning SUV in my gallery.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I changed my headliner...

I changed my headliner and A,B and C pillars to a charcoal ultrasuede. I love it. I recommend ultrasuede because it is resistant to fading and can be easily cleaned. My car is black and my interior is charcoal with birdseye maple. The car is really dark now but that's the effect I wanted. If you go with charcoal they will dye your plastic parts as well. I live in Northern California but I 'm sure any reputable car upholstery shop can do it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Premier Upholstery. They are in santa Clara...

Their phone number is 408-241-7090. Ask for Roth Schleck. They do alot of work for a local Mercedes dealer. If you are interested in seeing their work, I'd be glad to let you check out my car. Their prices are really reasonable and their work is perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts