Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same shit last year..

"Two connector ramps of the Bay Bridge MacArthur Maze (map), located near Emeryville, collapsed Sunday morning after an explosion and fire.

Heat from the fire, which reached temperatures estimated at up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, caused the metal bolts and girders on the highway connector ramp above to melt. The overpass then gave way and collapsed.

The tanker truck driver was driving from westbound Interstate 80 to southbound Interstate 880. "

Tanker Explosion Causes Bay Bridge Maze Collapse - News Story - KNTV | San Francisco

Attachments

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
WOW, i don't know what to say. that driver is lucky and the contractor making a cool 5 mil. Its amazing how much damage those tankers can do, makes you think twice about following one. i'm glad i work at a nuk plant instead of driving one of those things

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Same shit last year..

"Two connector ramps of the Bay Bridge MacArthur Maze (map), located near Emeryville, collapsed Sunday morning after an explosion and fire.

Heat from the fire, which reached temperatures estimated at up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, caused the metal bolts and girders on the highway connector ramp above to melt. The overpass then gave way and collapsed.

The tanker truck driver was driving from westbound Interstate 80 to southbound Interstate 880. "

Tanker Explosion Causes Bay Bridge Maze Collapse - News Story - KNTV | San Francisco
i came through there after that happened that was bad .:(

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
i use to drive rt. 84 through PA alot which is a big truck rt, i've seen some real bad rollovers and accidents. I have a lot of respect for those big rig drivers.

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Obama is right. Level the playing field by setting the same
safety, labor, environmental rules.
TK and CJ, no more posting while trucking.

=========================
Workers at the plant questioned Obama on whether NAFTA could be repealed, and he said that it could not though he wants to renegotiate parts of it to include better labor and environmental protections.
Obama continues NAFTA criticism - First Read - msnbc.com

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
It's weird. I don't know how these douches spin out. My constant speed in the plains states is 78 mph. Rain, snow, ice, wind......doesn't matter. As long as you are cognizant of the fact that some jackass 4 wheeler in a Suburu will pop in front of you at any given time and you allow yourself ample time to react, there should be no problem. California is a bit different. We run 70 mph in the desert and 65 in the city but everyone is bunched up to avoid Smokey the Bear. One incompetent dick-fuck will spill the whole pot of beans in that situation.

·
Always Remembered RIP
10,146 Posts
A Mexican trucker would speak.

Obama is right. Level the playing field by setting the same
safety, labor, environmental rules.
TK and CJ, no more posting while trucking.

=========================
Workers at the plant questioned Obama on whether NAFTA could be repealed, and he said that it could not though he wants to renegotiate parts of it to include better labor and environmental protections.
Obama continues NAFTA criticism - First Read - msnbc.com

¡¡IDIOTAS!! ¡¡¡Tu no entiendes ni JOTA!!!! El burro sabe mas que tu. MUCHOS burros, jajajaja.

Escucha, Gringito: Estoy tomando mi DOS EQUIS, escuchando a las "Miriam y las Chicas" en mi MP3, y estoy "Living La Vida Loca" a la mismo ve, manejando mi 18 Wheeler en sus carreteras en el EEUU.

Disfrutalo. VIVA MEXICO, jajajaja, vamos a ganar mas dolares que tuyos...."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts