Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2000 SLK230 Limited
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A word of caution to those who are thinking about purchasing camber adjustment arms from speedybenz its been 5 weeks they have my money and I have not heard a word from them I tried to e-mail them no response I tried calling them several times still no response I dont know what to do at this point. Has Any one had any dealings with these people if so please let me know.

·
Registered
1999 SLK IMPERIAL RED
58 Posts
If you sent your money via the United States Postal Service, you might wanna go and have a talk with your postmaster. They will take your side, since he did not deliver the parts within a month. ....and that is against post office rules.....they can shut off his mail service to get his attention. If any mail ordered parts are not delivered within 30 days, they have to ask you for permission for an extension. He could be inna heap o trouble boy :eek:

So, go on, get them to come out and play :D :D

Regards

RED SLK

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you make the purchase with a credit card? If so, contact your credit card customer service and have them charge the amount back to the company for failing to provide service. You will be disputing the charge, so you may have to put it in writing for the credit card folks, but that is a small price to pay. Worth a shot. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2000 SLK230 Limited
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies I paid by debit card has any one heard good/bad about this speedybenz place?

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
First off you should never use a debit card for anything. They are just bad news and you are asking for trouble by using it.

That being said if if is a MasterCard or Visa backed card you have some protection. Regardless of who it is through you should contact your bank and dispute the matter.

·
Registered
SLK..lower than yours
1,567 Posts
430 said:
First off you should never use a debit card for anything. They are just bad news and you are asking for trouble by using it.

That being said if if is a MasterCard or Visa backed card you have some protection. Regardless of who it is through you should contact your bank and dispute the matter.
gee, I use my debit / check card for just about EVERYTHING...... I just dont keep alot of avaialbe funds in that specific account. :)

btw, If heard of speedybenz before, some people over on the mbworld.org have baught parts from them....etc, but never heard any BAD things from them. But yeah, fight for a money back.

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
Praps we should have a sticky on bad companys, The ones peeps have had trouble with, So other peeps dont make the same mistakes:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts