Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

I stumbled upon this post on the M3 board !! Click

G
1399 2
Tim wrote on on July 12, 2000 at 16:36:40:<p>Subject : Brush in with a CLK 430<p>Man those things are fast, I was on my way to visit my parents when I saw a CLK430. I was in a hurry so I got to the left lane and passed it and went back into the right lane (in front of the CLK) I guess he took it as a challeng, cuz when we took a right turn he floored it and pass me up. I didn't even know he was gonna do that or I would have atleast put up a fight. Anyone know how fast these thing are??? <p>
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That would have been a great race if the M3 went on. Only thing is, he said he was in a hurry so he must have been going fast at the time.<p>I'm still waiting for an M3 to take me on. Unfortunately, I don't use my car a lot =)<p>Mark430<p>: Tim wrote on on July 12, 2000 at 16:36:40:<p>Subject : Brush in with a CLK 430<p>Man those things are fast, I was on my way to visit my parents when I saw a CLK430. I was in a hurry so I got to the left lane and passed it and went back into the right lane (in front of the CLK) I guess he took it as a challeng, cuz when we took a right turn he floored it and pass me up. I didn't even know he was gonna do that or I would have atleast put up a fight. Anyone know how fast these thing are??? <p><p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You won't have a problem, I guarantee....

I have a C280 and I raced an M3 the other day. I didn't really leave it behind but it couldn't leave me either. In fact, I guess he was chickening out when the speeds reached near 100miles/hr. Maybe he had a faster car but a CLK430 will eat an M3 for breakfast anyday! (Go to C280 board and read the thread. It has people from the bimmer.org forum bashing Benzes!) Happy hunting!<br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.