Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, does anyone here have a set of 17" AMG 3-piece wheels they would be willing to sell to me?

I will pay top $ and the cash is ready to go! From Anywhere is fine - I will take care of shipping.

No e-bay ads please.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
What's the matter with ebay, and the other info you got when you asked last time?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had some bad experiences with e-bay, not sure if I would trust handing over thousands of my hard-earned $$ again. Plus the set that was there last time wouldn't ship to Aus anyway.

I've tried to contact Bruce - guess he's been busy. ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
17" AMG wheels

Please, does anyone here have a set of 17" AMG 3-piece wheels they would be willing to sell to me?

I will pay top $ and the cash is ready to go! From Anywhere is fine - I will take care of shipping.
Thanks.
I have some one piece in Adelaide. Email me if you like [email protected]
Mike

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not having any luck thus far...

Would anyone here be interested in selling me their set? :eek:

I know it's a long shot, but I'd be willing to pay MORE than what they're worth!!

Cheers :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is one pict in my profile, however I just recently brought another 560 SEL, still on it's way from interstate on a freight-train, so I'll be selling the one I currently own.

I won't be posting picts/videos until the car is set-up to my liking. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
AMG RIMS

No e-bay ads please.

Thanks.
I had to buy a wheel for my 2000 E320. I found these web site:
Find Used Parts for your Mercedes Benz
Online-Mercedes.Com (Powered by CubeCart)
Used Mercedes Benz Parts - Mercedes Used Parts - Mercedes Benz Parts

The Junk Yard Dog has a list of salvage yards in each state. You can also list the parts that you want to purchase and the information is send to salvage yards and parts houses all over the country. I received about a dozen replies in a couple of hours. There are guarantees, BBB members and other reference from each company that replied.

I purchased the one wheel that I needed from a local yard near my home. Many places from the phone book states they have a certain part and when you get there it was not the correct part.

Most of the company from Junk Yard Dog only sell Mercedes parts.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a set of 4 rear, 3 piece rims from a 129 they bolt on to 126 ,well i know the rear ones do ,not sure about fitting on the front
i know they fit on a 129 (4 rears i mean) i also have 1 front rim all need work
boy is that confusing :)
Tim

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi sorry i have not got around to putting those rims on my standard sec ,its getting paint work done i should have it back late this week
Tim

·
Premium Member
9,985 Posts
I MAY know where a set is..... I think?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts