Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'95 E420
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not bragging, just spreading my love, so dont anyone flame me [:)]

let me tell you how my day went yesterday...

i left work at 2:00 because work is slow. it is 75 degrees outside, sunny, and absolutely beautiful. i get into my E420 that i love so much, crank up some killer music, roll down the front 2 windows, and actually open up my sun roof (this is the first time i have opened it in the 3-4 months i have owned the car), and proceed to drive home. as i am feeling the warmth of the sun on the top of my head, and feeling super relaxed, i decide to jump off the freeway, and go to a little 9-hole golf course where i have never played before. they have a spot open for me, and the green fee is a few bucks less then i expected. as i get to the first tee, i unload and put my ball about 1 foot off the green (ok, its a par 3, but work with me here!). i go on to have probably the best game of golf i have ever played in my really young golf career. it is very peaceful, quiet, and still warm. the sun is barely starting to set as i get back to my car. put my clubs away, jump in the car, roll down the windows, open up the sun roof to feel the sun on my head again, turn on some great tunes. i settle in as i feel the gentle and faithful hummmm of my V8. damn...

it was impossible to wipe the smile off my face after all that. then, i got to go home to my beautiful wife and to my beautiful kids.

damn, i love my life!!!!

·
Registered
1996 S500 coupe
789 Posts
same life here, except its minus 75 here and I cant open the sunroof even if i tried because the windows would all be frozen shut, then I would make it home (car is still cold), and I am single, so no wife/kids.

[:D]

cant wait for the summer! [xx(]

·
Registered
95 E320 Coupe, 11 E350 4Matic P2
1,082 Posts
I'm tired of this Canadian weather but its March one more month and I can roll down my windows and sunroof and blast the shit out of my clarions.

·
BenzWorld W124 Host
1993 300E 3.2L 24V
1,088 Posts
It was 70 in Chicago this last weekend, and I took advantage of it! I rolled the windows down, opened the sun roof, threw on sandals and shades and kicked on the heated seats.

A guy can try, just a month or so till it really starts to warm up again.

-Tubs

·
Registered
1999 C280
49 Posts
Cool. I love days like that. It seems like you had a sartori - or Zen moment when everything makes perfect sense and you get that glimpse of enlightenment that allows you to look at the world in a slightly different manner.

It's nice when you can leave the hectic life behind and just take a break and relax a bit - even if it's only for the afternoon. I wish more people in the US would learn to do that. It would make it a much better place to live (not that it's a bad place to live).

·
Registered
95 E320 Coupe, 11 E350 4Matic P2
1,082 Posts
Hey Smokie nice rims are those 17's???

I'm looking for something like that.

·
Registered
2006 S500 AMG Wifes Rig Hillbilly Girl 02 ML320
2,332 Posts
Nope! just 16 in from a late model C class!

Smokie

·
Registered
mercedes w124 260E
639 Posts
be very carefuly that you don't get on drugs[8D] i'm glad that i hear someone who is enjoing his life[8D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts