Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2001 CLK 430
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shit is really annoying me. Someone mentioned something about hooking it up to the AUX port that can be found in the glove box.

Yes, I found the AUX port and now how the hell do I connect it so it works?

Please someone help me before I throw the Ipod at the windshield.

·
Registered
1999 CLK 430, 2001 ML 320
172 Posts
Don't sweat it bro....its not all that tough. On your navigation, I think you click on the system button on the left and then there is an option called "auxiliary audio input." Select that and once your iPod is connected to that input, you can listen to it through your head unit. You may need to adjust the volume slightly higher on your iPod to get the right volume coming out through your system. If you need the cable for the connection, just find a headphone extension line with male connectors on both ends (available at any radio shack, circuit city, or Best Buy). Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2001 CLK 430
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bbearden26 - 2/19/2005 1:26 PM

Don't sweat it bro....its not all that tough. On your navigation, I think you click on the system button on the left and then there is an option called "auxiliary audio input." Select that and once your iPod is connected to that input, you can listen to it through your head unit. You may need to adjust the volume slightly higher on your iPod to get the right volume coming out through your system. If you need the cable for the connection, just find a headphone extension line with male connectors on both ends (available at any radio shack, circuit city, or Best Buy). Hope that helps.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
That's pretty interesting. I wonder if it's available without the mount. I already have a custom fabricated/integrated/concealable ipod mount that replaces the cup-holder and uses the Apple Dock. Would be sweet if I could get it to work with that...

·
Registered
2005 SLK350
20 Posts
Re: iPod in CLK w/ COMAND

Great idea, I have a 2001 clk 430A Ice-Link does not show a I-Pod kit for this car. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Bradley B

[}:)][}:)]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts