Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 SL500
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green with black interior..... I'd like to know the actual name of the color though, if anyone knows? 83k miles on her. Great condition with clean carfax. I had been looking into getting one for a while now but was torn because I'm 6'8", it's my daily driver, I drive 100 miles a day, and I'm used to sedans. I must say I don't have any buyer's remorse. I fit in it like a glove. The top is down all the time, the exhaust note is beautiful and it's fairly quick. What are the basic things I should take the initiative to do as far as softtop hydraulic maintenance and other things?

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 SL500
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks. It's "Dark Turquoise Metallic"

·
Registered
1993 600SL, 1973 450 SL,1982 380SL,1998 SLK 230, 1968 Firebird, 2001 Dodge Ram 4x4,2005 Ford Escape
5,247 Posts
Congrats ! Nice looking car. As far as the top, change the fluid and use it !

·
Banned
Y2K SL500 Silver
8,660 Posts
Green with black interior..... I'd like to know the actual name of the color though, if anyone knows?
Where do I find my cars exterior ' factory color code '? 814 Mineral Green ??
What are the basic things I should take the initiative to do as far as softtop hydraulic maintenance and other things?
Congratulations on a smart buy and welcome to the BW International R129 Forum. Just drive and enjoy your car for a while then come back and read the last Blue Sticky. But in the meantime if you want to do something to your car that probably has not been attended to then read the following Roadster Soft Top (RST) hydraulic system fluid renew

·
Registered
2000 SL500
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the hydro fluid change...I will be doing that soon. I've been hanging in the 107, 123, and 124 forums.....I feel like a hoe going from forum to forum as I go from one Benz to the other. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts