Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM ABOUT TO BUY A NEW CAR. I AM THE OWNER OF 4 MERCEDEZ AND I WANT NOW A NEW ONE. I WANT THE OWNERS OF ML500 TO REPLY PLEASE TO TELL ME IF I WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS CAR OR NOT. THANK YOU TO ALL.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deja Vu!!!

I just went through the same puzzle and settled on a 320. Here was my reasoning. I have a '01E430 and them 8 cylinders get thirsty very fast - so that put the ML500 in a difficult spot. But the power of the 8 cylinders is exhillerating!! I needed a 3rd row seat so price of the ML500 just became very high. Don't care much for NAV system (I'll use maps, thank you). But the ML500 has a strong stance and those mammoth tires make it look great. So here's what I did: I got a ML320 (picked it up yesterday) with plenty of options, put a grille guard infront to make it look different and I love it. It doesn't have much power but if I need 120MPH bursts, I'll take the E430. It's your choice. Money no object, get the ML500. Better yet, get the ML55. Don't care for much power, get the ML320 and save some dough.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't pull a boat or trailer and I felt that the 320 had plenty of power for the type of driving that I do so I bought the ML320. My wife though doesn't think that the ML has enough power.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: I agree with her. The 320 is definitely underpowered. 250HP is what's needed.

Just got a C230. She loves the 7.5 0-60mph.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: I agree with her. The 320 is definitely underpowered. 250HP is what's needed.

Just got a C230. She loves the 7.5 0-60mph.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts