Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

im looking on discount tire.com trying to find a decent tire for my clk430 . i dont want to spend an arm and a leg but i am a pretty aggressive driver and want a tire that is all around good in all weather(i dont drive in snow so not worried about that) and i want a decent tread life. any suggestions would be great.. just so you know , right now im looking at the NITTO INVO tire. has some pretty good reviews. anything on the FAULKENS?? please dont be shy , write me back and give me some suggestions on what you guys are using.

thanks ,
matthew

·
Registered
2004 MB C230 Sport Sedan
4 Posts
im not an expert but I've used lots of different tires and Faulkens were one of my favorites.....I never had the nitto so I couldnt say anything about those but the faulkens handled great and looked great!

·
Registered
2006 e350 4matic/2000e320 4matic wagon
109 Posts
I recently purchased falken 512"s ...i like them,good grip wet and dry,they are quiet and they ride is better than the previous goddyear rsa's i had on the car.
If you want to go more agressive ...go for the 452's ...ultra high perf. summer tires...i have have those on my other car...very quiet tire..i really like them.

If you drive your car everyday i would recommend the 512's ..they are all season and M&S rated....expect to get about 15-20k miles treadlife...yeah i know that"s low,but the grip is phenomenal

The 512's were rated no.1 by consumer reports mag. a few years ago

1 - 3 of 3 Posts