Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1984 500 SEL euro, 1989 560 SEL, 1980 450 SL, 1981 DeLorean, 2013 F10 BMW
1,253 Posts
Nice wheels, but will not fit with those offsets unless you use very large spacers.

They would look very nice!

Regards,

·
Registered
1985 500SEC
200 Posts
I received an e-mail from Don Richard ( [email protected] ), offering a set of four Lorinser D93 in 16", altered with spacers to fit a W 126. I am not presently looking for a set of these. I have bought from this seller before, and he will tell you if there is any damage. Also his prices are usually quite reasonable. Maybe one of you is interested. Teutone (aka Horst K)

·
Registered
97 Ford Scorpio Cosworth
702 Posts
Teutone said:
I received an e-mail from Don Richard ( [email protected] ), offering a set of four Lorinser D93 in 16", altered with spacers to fit a W 126. I am not presently looking for a set of these. I have bought from this seller before, and he will tell you if there is any damage. Also his prices are usually quite reasonable. Maybe one of you is interested. Teutone (aka Horst K)
d93s are really nice rims, they would have to be 18s for me though... but if somebody wants the stock comfort why not.

·
Registered
1985 500SEC
200 Posts
I have busted Lorinser 16's on L.A. potholes. I am afraid of what might happen with 18's. Teutone (aka Horst K)

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
I just sold a set of 5 like that (minus the chrome..). Was not terribly happy w/ how the car road and the inability to rotate the tyres properly was frustrating to me...

Best of luck!
Jonathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts