Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Mercedes 260 E. Gray market car, bought in Germany
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking for a few parts. I need a driver's side power seat switch(non memory), hood latch cable(got a good handle), and the driver door latch assembly. Anyone have used for sale? Or could you suggest where I might look(other than my local junk yards, which I have already gone to), nearby my area which is Oceano, CA(coastal central calfornia, or perhaps a reseller of parts, used preferably, online who you might consider reliable and honest? Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parts needed for 1989 260E

Hello,

Thanks for replying,

I need the driver's side seat control switch(non memory), hood latch cable(got new handle), Possibly switches having to do with climate control , have intermittent problem, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't(when its hot outside(of course when you really need it), and sometimes the blower just won't blow, but cold air comes out. Sometimes nothing works, but always resumes working in a short while. Very puzzling! Replaced the climate control panel switch module which I thought was the problem, but didn't work out.

Also need remote key entry if you have one. Oh, almost forgot, I also need the drivers side door latch assembly complete, the driver's side visor(light brown or tan colored). Have a cracker jack mechanic(but he hasnt' really diagnosed the climate control problem since we replaced the climate control panel switches unit, and works for me on the side. Maybe you might know what the problem is. Anyway, tell me what you got and what you want for it. Maybe we can do some business.

Thanks much!

Harry

:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you read my post you can see I live in CA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts