Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i really need help from anyone who has a C32. My problem is that i have a C240 and upgraded to 17 inch rims. 225 in front and 245 in the back just like a stock c32 would come with. Only problem is that i keep getting different answers from the dealer to the tire place i bought them from as far as air pressure. Can any one who has a c32 please look at their left door panel and tell me what it says the recommended PSI is for the front and back tires. I really apprecaite it and thank you in advance

·
Registered
2006 BMW X5 / 07' 55k coming
246 Posts
Why not call Mercedes Benz roadside assistance and ask..? or e-mail MBUSA.COM ...??

Why not call Mercedes Benz roadside assistance and ask..? or e-mail MBUSA.COM ...??

·
Registered
Porsche Boxster S
3 Posts
Determining tire pressure

To start, follow the recommended values in the owners manual. Then you can tailor it to favor lateral grip, ride cushion, or tire life.

·
Registered
300TD,C32AMG
45 Posts
The posted door sticker pressures are

32/35# f/r for normal loads and 36/39# for maximum load.I use about 35# front and 33# in the rear on the street.Any less than 35 in front results in more pronounced oversteer.Your car weighs a bit less and doesn't have quite as much power:try about 2# less on both ends to start out.Go by what works and feels best for you[8D]...don't be retentive about the sticker numbers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts