Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1987 300SDL
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... how honored I am to be around such great people on this delightful forum!

I also want to props to guy who onws the little 300d I saw today, 405,000 miles exactly :eek!:

I've seen some great cars on this forum, for example:
darkones
nomada's

and so many others that these are the only ones I know by memory :eek:

hopefully, within the next year or so, I'll have enough money and time to do something to my car, besides routine maintenance, something outrageous.

do I have something in mind? oooh yes, but for the time being I'm gonna keep mum about it. (i'm still trying to plan it out)

there is no purpose behind this post, I just wanted to say how my view on cars has changed, and how grateful I am to all of you!

ROCK ON you guys!

·
Registered
Daily: 2000 Kleemann Supercharged CLK 430. Seductress: 1988 Jap AMG SEC Widebody
1,187 Posts
I agree - this forum is great - few things are better than being able to interact with people who share our passion for the 1-2-6. We SHOULD acknowlege that. Nothing wrong with a post the sole purpose of which is to do so.

BTW - I'm pretty drunk right now. But I really mean all of the above. :beerchugr::beerchugr::beerchugr:

·
Registered
1987 Porsche 930, 1971 Porsche 911S, 1995 C36 AMG,1973 Mercedes-Benz 230.6, 2004 VW Passat
97 Posts
"I agree - this forum is great - few things are better than being able to interact with people who share our passion for the 1-2-6. We SHOULD acknowlege that. Nothing wrong with a post the sole purpose of which is to do so.

BTW - I'm pretty drunk right now. But I really mean all of the above."

I agree 100% with this, and on that note, I'm going to ptfo... Cheers :beerchugr: :beerchugr: :beerchugr: :beerchugr:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts