Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 C320 Sport
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my 2002 C320 sport... and was wondering the best place to buy a navigation system?

Is it better to go through the dealer? Is this a direct fit or are there some changes that need to be done to the car? How much does this normally cost. is it worth the money to get one? Any tips will greatly help! Thanx -Brandon

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
It is extremely unlikey that a dealer will install a COMAND

Most claim it is impossible to retro-fit COMAND. Contact Steve at www.MBenz.nl He may be back in the US to do COMAND installations in late April. He has new 70+ US spec units and a few refubished Euro spec units. The US units have never been installed and have a full one year warranty from the factory. The installed price for a Euro unit was $1300 earlier this year. If you want a manual, that is another $30 or so. The Euro spec units can be purchased with a video RGB input for another $250 or so. Contact Steve for the exact prices. His installations are quick and very professional. He has installed dozens of COMAND's in his two previous visits. He also has various other hard to get MB parts, such as bi-xenon headlights.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Yup, I highly recomend getting Steve to install. He should be down here in a few months. ...

Yup, I highly recomend getting Steve to install. He should be down here in a few months. Last time he came down he was right next to the OC area. Or you can always go to the dealer and pay over 5K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts