Registered
'06 SLK 55 AMG
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SLK 55 AMG
Iridium Silver
Black and Red Interior
with NAV, Airscarf, Trunk Boot Tray, wheel locks and B-Class Aluminum Door Pins

I'm in shock. I can't believe I own such an awesome car!

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Me 2, I just drove my car today, The dealer ship is preparring it

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
1,614 Posts
Lightening strikes twice! [:0] Congrats to both of you! Enjoy! [:D]

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
502 Posts
Congratulations to both of you. It has been 5.5 months for me, and I am still in awe of this car.

I still have a hard time stopping smiling when I drive, and now that top down weather is here to stay -- I am very selfconscious about that @#$%-eating grin on my face all the time.

[8D]

·
Registered
03 M3, 06 SLK55
151 Posts
'm in shock. I can't believe I own such an awesome car!
I know exactly what you mean. Wait until is gets broke in, you think it sounds nice now, it gets better! I have 5000KM on mine now and I get so many looks it is almost embarassing. I was in the Shell the other day paying for my gas and some girl runs in and yells, "Whose Mercedes Convertable is that?" I thought someone had it hit it or something and so I said it was mine. She said, "Can I take some pictures of it?" I couldn't believe it! Enjoy it!

BTW, I just got invited to the Mercedes Golf tournament to be held in July! Should be a great time...

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
LOL, you guys after I stepped on it, I was saying" No kleemann upgrades for me!"

·
Registered
'06 SLK55
831 Posts
alroumi - 4/11/2006 11:14 PM

LOL, you guys after I stepped on it, I was saying" No kleemann upgrades for me!"
I hope you keep thinking that way. This car has got me addicted to power. I keep thinking of how I can modify it! The only thing that stands in my way is the cost and logic of spending more. I went from a 350 to the 55 cause I wanted more power. Now I want more again! Something is wrong with me!

·
Registered
SLK350 (apr 15)
673 Posts
Omnipotent - 4/11/2006 8:19 PM

SLK 55 AMG
Iridium Silver
Black and Red Interior
with NAV, Airscarf, Trunk Boot Tray, wheel locks and B-Class Aluminum Door Pins

I'm in shock. I can't believe I own such an awesome car!

Wheeeeeeeeeee!
I figure it's the door pins.

Congratulations, enjoy the fun, welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
'06 SLK55
135 Posts
Congrats on the new cars!

dsb - 4/12/2006 3:32 AM
I went from a 350 to the 55 cause I wanted more power. Now I want more again! Something is wrong with me!

I assure you, nothing's wrong with you. That's normal. [:D]

·
Registered
04 SL500; 06 SLK350
249 Posts
Congratulations to Omnipotent and Alroumi! My dealer called yesterday to tell me that my car had arrived. The sales manager said: "Someone wanted to buy it, but I told them that it was sold!" I told her to hide it somewhere until I pick it up, probably on the 24th. I have twelve more days of waiting, but personal obligations and construction at my home require that I wait until then. I want to be totally single-minded on the day of delivery! Alroumi, I'd love to see a shot of your interior, once you take delivery.[;)]Dinoman

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Dinoman - 4/13/2006 5:10 PM

Congratulations to Omnipotent and Alroumi! My dealer called yesterday to tell me that my car had arrived. The sales manager said: "Someone wanted to buy it, but I told them that it was sold!" I told her to hide it somewhere until I pick it up, probably on the 24th. I have twelve more days of waiting, but personal obligations and construction at my home require that I wait until then. I want to be totally single-minded on the day of delivery! Alroumi, I'd love to see a shot of your interior, once you take delivery.[;)]Dinoman

Ill post interior pics as soon as it leaves the dealer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts