Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a CLK430 Convertible, wait time is around 9 months to a year. Is this the norm?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I just ordered a CLK430 Convertible, wait time is around 9 months to a year. Is this the norm?

The wait time on a CLK430A is about 1.5 years (for OUR dealer). 9mths is generous depending if you're open to colors/options/flezibility or the waiting list isn't huge. A LOT of people wait for what they want. You also never know if some people are going to cancel and more cars open up, bumping you up on the wait list. () Goodluck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I just ordered a CLK430 Convertible, wait time is around 9 months to a year. Is this the norm?

I JUST TEST DROVE ONE YESTERDAY.SILVER CONVERTIBLE AND READY TO GO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I JUST TEST DROVE ONE IN FLINT,MI YESTERDAY.SILVER CONVERTIBLE AND READY TO GO.I WOULDNT WAIT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Here in Western Suburbs of Chicago, wait list for either CLK Cabriolet is 12-16 months. I lucked out and got a CLK320 that a guy ordered but didn't want when it came in. Picking it up Friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts