Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, it's a C240 with the Sports Package, it came lowered by 15 mm then a regular one.<br> I'll post more pictures with the back, so you guys can see the crome tips.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess from that view you took, it looked lowered, i had that originally too, but it was 'too high' for me, and i wanted a lil more performance handling so i opted for the H&R cup kit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Five stars, it looks great. <br> <br> Can you post a full side view of your car? What kind of tires did you go with and how is the performance/ride?<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: for Lewis

Lewis, it's regular black, the pre-painted lenses I got them from evosport.com, they come already painted and you just need to tell them what color you have.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uuuhhhh... that's not a c32. why did u put the c32 badge on it..?

i mean, it doesnt even have the amg moldings and you want to pass it off as a c32 let alone the engine.<br> <br> believe me, people will laugh. no amg aerokit, brakes, etc. your top door handles are chrome which is not on a c32.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Tips

I really like those! Is it an entire new muffler, or is it just add-on tips? Did it require any modifications to be made on the rear apron? What kind of muffler/tips is it? Where can I buy it?<br>
<br>
Thanks in advance!<br>
<br>
BTW - Very nice wheels as well!<br>
/DtS

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: uuuhhhh... that's not a c32. why did u put the c32 badge on it..?

It's got the Kleemens engine on it, I like their stuff a lot.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
should have bought a neon and throw a viper emblem on there then

whats up with these people always trying to perp something that its not..... i suppose you can get neon and put a viper emblem on there too saying that its a dodge..... people arent gonna look at you and say wow thats a c32 they are gonna look at you and say what a dumb ass.... you really want an amg save yourself some money from buying all those emblems and get yourself a real one the emblem is free

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No upside to fake badge. Only 2 groups of people will see it. (more)

1) Those that don't know what those badges mean, and therefore won't be impressed.<br> <br> 2) Those that do know what they mean, but then will know that's not a C32 AMG and will just think you are a total idiot.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Exactly, anyone that knows what a C32 is, knows that you dont have one!!!

Only thing I would get is Lorinser badges since I have Lorinser rims...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts