Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for real- some guy on Craigslist had about a dozen unregistered cars on his front lawn. The town was threatening to tow them, so he was just selling them all for whatever he could get. The body is in great shape, black paint, aluminum rims. 200,000 miles on it... Engine has a little growl to it- i'm thinking an exhaust leak- Easy enough to weld once I find it. But it drives smooth & starts consistently. It has a cracked headlight lens that needs to be replaced, and I need to put a new power window motor in the drivers side door. These are all minor problems that I can pretty much fix myself, so I'm thinking I did pretty good... So Far...
I'll post up some pictures when I get a chance... maybe some Before & After shots, since I'm definitely planning on getting this car in shape.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

W201 190 Class - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts