Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have figured it out, I suspected that Yosey and Chrome junkie was one in the same but now I know I was mistaken, now I know he is really shanes butt buddy, look at the person in the right hand side of each pic, and Yosey the wig didn't work.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I have figured it out, I suspected that Yosey and Chrome junkie was one in the same but now I know I was mistaken, now I know he is really shanes butt buddy, look at the person in the right hand side of each pic, and Yosey the wig didn't work.
hmmmmmmmmmm those pics dont look like me at all .

Attachments

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
Sir, I need you to step away from the crack pipe! We can resolve this peacefully

·
66,894 Posts
2 guys from Illinois on a Benz forum that both drive trucks and own CLK's seemed a bit of a co-inky-dink to me too. I think it's the purvfesser.
Couldn't you put me in some classier vehicle or something? Trucks! I ain't no redneck:mad:

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
You guys crack me up:D

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
heh, heh......I see the '60's era Blazers are quite common with the OT veteran fraternity! heh, heh.....who is the joker on Bears left dorning the classic blazer? heh, heh.......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts