Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not joking! I am young at the moment (18 years old) - I think that I am in despair - what should I do guys ?! I always wanted to ask rich people: how to earn some money to buy it ? :} If you have a soul and some time (and so much money), then please (!!!) give me ADVICE in my life. I'm not asking for money - I'm just asking for help. What should I do?<br>
What do you think about it?...<br>
Best Regards,<br>
Young man.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice question Vladimir.<br> I hope You made the same question to people who buy a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, BMW, Rolls, Aston Martin, Porsche, Rolls, Maybach.<br> If you have already do this, probably You have forgot to do the same question to Governament who use our money for war or something similar.<br> This is, for me, a really waste of money.<br> Think to all the people who waste money in weapon, sex, alchol and drug.<br> I'm not rich, car is a hobby (of corse it's a expensive hobby), but I don't sponsor dead with my expensive hobby.<br> Rich people are necessary for poor people and the failure of comunism, and marxism show that I'm right.<br> I can only suggest to work hard, always, and believe me you can reach your target.<br> Bye<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your oppinion ML400cdi! <br> War - it's really terrible and I don't understand why we do so (probably because of the money again, may be this is real human's nature :{ - fight 4 ever, 4 money). <br> Ok, I am sorry for that kind of topic, the main idea is still SL55 :}<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to college!

Check out the one 310 Motoring has, one Collectizone wheels:<br> <br> http://www.eatek.com/press/collectizone/ad2.jpg

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm already in university!

2)Nick - this is really great car (especially on this picture). I'm falling in love with this car - amazing thing :>

·
Registered
CLK 320 cabrio. A190
36 Posts
I'm not joking! I am young at the moment (18 years old) - I think that I am in despair - what should I do guys ?! I always wanted to ask rich people: how to earn some money to buy it ? :} If you have a soul and some time (and so much money), then please (!!!) give me ADVICE in my life. I'm not asking for money - I'm just asking for help. What should I do?<br>
What do you think about it?...<br>
Best Regards,<br>
Young man.
i wish i could know 1 trik or 2 myself
i'm 19
i'm studying law.
and i WILL work my ass off and get some nice exotics later.
i guess u need Education, intelligence.
A LOTTA luck too.

·
Registered
'08 Acura MDX
3,108 Posts
Secret to Wealth Revealed!

I am a CPA, providing tax research and compliance services to high-end clients. The vast majority of my clients are able to afford any car they want.

How to get rich enough to buy an SL? Here's how:
1. Become wealthy the old fashion way - inherit it.
2. Become wealthy through extraordinary luck. I have clients who couldn't find their ass with both hands and a flashlight, but, by just being in the right place at the right time, voila!
3. Avoid the study of Statistical Probability, and gamble.
4. Genetics. Arrange to be born beautiful, and become a model or actor, or become a professional athlete.
5. Become single-minded. Be willing to sacrifice your family, friends, ethics and principles in the single-minded pursuit of money.
6. Pursue a career that offers wealth. Medicine, legal, etc. What the world desperately needs is more lawyers and doctors who care more for their profession than money, but if you care more for money, you will have lots of company.
7. Contrary to popular thought, crime DOES pay (at least short-term). Enroll in the Enron/Tyco MBA program.

OK, I'm being sarcastic. I'll stop, and offer REAL advice. Pursue your interests, find something your passionate about, pay your dues, and remain a student of your profession for your entire career. If you do something you love, it isn't work. And, if you do something you hate, the money won't bring happiness. All other things will follow. Work your way up. Earn interest rather than pay interest. Have balance in your life. Serve others, serve whatever God you believe in, and try to make the world a better place because you were in it for awhile.

My favorite client is worth millions. He drives a 25 year old pickup truck. He made his millions through education, determination, and an extraordinary work ethic. He didn't step on any heads along the way. He's actually a nice guy, a devoted father and husband, serves his community and church, and takes his grandchildren fishing.

At the end of the day, how do YOU want to be remembered? "He had a nice car"?

I'm 48, and am on my second Mercedes. I drive them for reliability and superior engineering. My first Mercedes was a 300e, which I bought used and put an additional 250,000 miles on it. Although I would like to have one, I have never owned an SL, and I'm sure my first SL will be used. I don't mind. I'm patient, and I'm concentrating on enjoying the journey, rather than focusing on the goal. Professionally, I am as agressive as anyone in grey areas, but there is a line I won't cross. If you don't have your reputation, you have nothing. Success without character is failure.

Well, that's my $0.02. I'll go back to the ML forum now.

·
Registered
S430,190E 2.6,SL500
194 Posts
I drive an S430 because my grandma is in the real estate business and makes millions. Howe...

I drive an S430 because my grandma is in the real estate business and makes millions. However, it's hard to depend on inheritance. It's hard to depend on gambling, luck, etc. I understand how you feel.

Your best bet is education. It has been proven over and over that education is your guaranteed key to wealth. Drop everything and do your best at what you are good at and get the highest education you can.

Although my family is wealthy I am pursuing a degree in aerospace engineering so I can even make more money in my own life.

Good luck.

·
Registered
S430,190E 2.6,SL500
194 Posts
I drive an S430 because my grandma is in the real estate business and makes millions. Howe...

I drive an S430 because my grandma is in the real estate business and makes millions. However, it's hard to depend on inheritance. It's hard to depend on gambling, luck, etc. I understand how you feel.

Your best bet is education. It has been proven over and over that education is your guaranteed key to wealth. Drop everything and do your best at what you are good at and get the highest education you can.

Although my family is wealthy I am pursuing a degree in aerospace engineering so I can even make more money in my own life.

Good luck.

·
Registered
SL500
56 Posts
What kind of education does a person need to make millions in the real estate busines??

What kind of education does a person need to make millions in the real estate busines??

·
Registered
S430,190E 2.6,SL500
194 Posts
In my grandma's case it's a lot of mathematics and language/writing skills. Its more of th...

In my grandma's case it's a lot of mathematics and language/writing skills. Its more of the math that makes you win the game everytime. But it is different for everyone, some folks go without school and still end up as millionaires. Luck and determination are also factors.

·
Registered
S430,190E 2.6,SL500
194 Posts
In my grandma's case it's a lot of mathematics and language/writing skills. Its more of th...

In my grandma's case it's a lot of mathematics and language/writing skills. Its more of the math that makes you win the game everytime. But it is different for everyone, some folks go without school and still end up as millionaires. Luck and determination are also factors.

·
Registered
2008 Xterra Off-Road
513 Posts
Wow, this thread has turned into a life help advice thread. I think our friendly CPA has ...

Wow, this thread has turned into a life help advice thread. I think our friendly CPA has reminded us that "cars" are not really important in life. Although I dream of an SL55, I won't sacrifice family or happiness to get it. One reason I don't think cars are such a bad thing is because they can become a hobby, and hobbies are good. They can be fun to drive, learn about, fix, etc...

Hopefully in my life, after I get my CPA license [:)], I will be able to enjoy my family, my life and my 2008 SL 62 AMG [:p]...

But in the meantime, I should graduate from high school (I'm 17).

·
Registered
2007 ML 320CDI & 2009 ML 320 Blue Tec
16 Posts
What kind of education does a person need to make millions in the real estate busines?? ...

Get a Real Estate License...and go for it!
[:D]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just do what i did...i asked my mom, hell im only 15, 17 this month and i got one...and da...

Just do what i did...i asked my mom, hell im only 15, 17 this month and i got one...and damn its sweat...i guess my dream was answered early, but i dont no how finacially set your family is

·
Registered
5 Posts
i mean im 16, not 15..haha..i guess it might be hard to go from 15-17..but yea..im 16 and ...

i mean im 16, not 15..haha..i guess it might be hard to go from 15-17..but yea..im 16 and 17 on dec 19th of 2002..

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Elementary my dear Watson....

There are 5 ways you can live the life of pleasure and riches:

1) Work for it
2) Inherit a fortune
3) Marry someone filthy rich
4) Win the jackpot in lottery
5) Robbing the bank

So which route you would take in securing your financial freedom? [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
Classic 92 190E 2.6
4,235 Posts
UncAl' s Secret to Wealth Revealed.......

Actually, I like this paragraph:

"OK, I'm being sarcastic. I'll stop, and offer REAL advice. Pursue your interests, find something your passionate about, pay your dues, and remain a student of your profession for your entire career. If you do something you love, it isn't work. And, if you do something you hate, the money won't bring happiness. All other things will follow. Work your way up. Earn interest rather than pay interest. Have balance in your life. Serve others, serve whatever God you believe in, and try to make the world a better place because you were in it for awhile."

Nice job UncAl!!

·
Registered
'08 Acura MDX
3,108 Posts
UncAl Speaks!

Nice job UncAl!!
TY TY TY TY!
You may all refer to me as "The Wise One". Thank you very much.

Of course, young Vladimir, G1zmO and SL55guy15 are only exhibiting the exurberance of great cars we ALL have, yes?

I'm closing my eyes tightly now (and can somehow still type), whispering "Santa, I've been REAL good ......."

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24760

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
i'm really not sure if my advice to you is that good, but for a 19 year old kid..i consi...

i'm really not sure if my advice to you is that good, but for a 19 year old kid..i consider myself financially secure at the moment. YOu have to know business minded ppl like lawyers accountants and possibly doctors as well.

i'm really close with my lawyers and volunteering during weekends (sometimes) and let me tell you something you can learned soo much..

My mom is sorta in the real-estate business and cosmetic industry. she earneds quite a lot of money. She started of by getting to know a really good lawyer and an accountant. They help her step by step of buying a house, and renting it out and such.. If the realestate market starts picking up. then she sells the property and earns atleast 15 usd (around 20 cdn.) so this is just the basic concept..i do that as well, i have a property at the moment that i am selling and hopefully earned around 7 usd.. which i only invested 2 usd...STOCK MARKET is also a good place to be rich..risky, but lots of money going around there.. hope this helps

even though i dont have the money to get a SL55 or exotic cars similar to that, i still can buy a pretty decent m-benz car like the c230 sports coupe or the c240 sedan.hehehehe [:D] without any options...hahahahha [:p]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts