Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A set of black Manik step bars including all parts for installation - see pic below, $150+shipping and a set of ML55 horns, $50+shipping, a set of all season ML floor mats (these are the old style without the dead pedal portion), $50+shipping. All items are in great shape, the Maniks install in less than 1/2hr, no drilling required, instructions are available on the internet. I had these installed on my MY02 320 but don't need them anymore since I traded up to a 500. I will ship anywhere, but keep in mind that I live in Salisbury, Maryland, USA.

BTW, I may consider a trade for a ML55 grille to go onto this bad boy, make me a deal!!!

·
Registered
02ML320 & 06RClass (sold)
1,632 Posts
RE: Your PM never came through. Try again or e-mail me at

hey dark, wat`s up!!! Any news yet - ML55 Horn. Is that similar to this?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must've got my e-mail by now, and yes, they look like the one you posted.

·
Registered
02ML320 & 06RClass (sold)
1,632 Posts
RE: You must've got my e-mail by now, and yes, they look like the one you posted.

Darkmann - 2/24/2005 6:27 PM
I got your email this morning. Wanna pay it thru paypal, but waiting to know if Your email and your paypal address is the same. If yes then Ill pay you when you`re going to response to this thread. Thank you

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cleaned, packaged, and ready to ship tomorrow - if school closings hold...

That's the only way I can get to UPS on time!!!

·
Registered
2004 w211 E320 base
136 Posts
ml horns

A set of black Manik step bars including all parts for installation - see pic below, $150+shipping and a set of ML55 horns, $50+shipping, a set of all season ML floor mats (these are the old style without the dead pedal portion), $50+shipping. All items are in great shape, the Maniks install in less than 1/2hr, no drilling required, instructions are available on the internet. I had these installed on my MY02 320 but don't need them anymore since I traded up to a 500. I will ship anywhere, but keep in mind that I live in Salisbury, Maryland, USA.

BTW, I may consider a trade for a ML55 grille to go onto this bad boy, make me a deal!!!
do you have the horns still? this post of yours was in 2005 so i dont know if you have them still or not...thx in advance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts